American Airlines Center
Basketball, Hockey, Music Venue
2500 Victory Ave (at All-Star Way & N Houston St)
Dallas, TX 75219
- I built this place! This is the house that Dirk built! Dirk Nowitzki
- Watch a Dallas Stars game
- It was built not only as the home of the Dallas Stars & the Dallas Mavericks, but also for other entertainment. Special features include retractable seating and more than $3 million in public art.
- The lobby's South Entrance features American Airlines planes dangling from the ceiling.
- Fanatic Fact: Two members of the Dallas Stars' 1999 Stanley Cup winning team are now working in the head office: Joe Niewendyk (General Manager) & Brett Hull (Executive V.P., Alternate Governor).
- Steer clear of the nachos.
- The outdoor patio of the Jack Daniel's Old No' 7 club has some world-class people watching before and after games. And cocktails. You're welcome.
- Start a chant!
- See that hottie two rows down? Her boyfriend just got escorted out. Now's your chance. #DontBlowIt
- The American Airlines Center was designed to be the heart of a new urban, commercial area designed to reinvigorate the city of Dallas called Victory Park.
- Top Dining Options: Grill Zone at Sections 106 and 118; Big Dawgs at Sections 101, 112, 301, 318; Fast Break at Sections 104, 116, 307, 324; Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 Club; El Jimador Tequila Bar.
- #tacobueno now available by section 105!!!
- At Stars games, the US & Canadian national anthems are performed by the beautiful and talented Celena Rae. Stars fans have a tradition during the singing of the US anthem that no other team can have.
- Yell "stars" during the anthem... Even if you're in the bathroom.
- Yelling STARS during the star spangled banner never gets old
- Take Dart! It drops you off right at the door and is WAY cheaper than parking.
- Be ON TIME to Stars and Mavs games! So annoying how everyone in Dallas is more worried about the looks than the our National Anthem! Go STARS!!!
- Students: show your student ID an hour before Dallas Stars games and get discounted tickets!
- Did you know that AAC has many special features include retractable seating and more than $3 million in public art? That....and AAC is home to the Dallas Mavericks and the Dallas Stars!
- Take the TRE light rail to the arena, WAY less stressful that having to deal with parking and it drops you off right in front!