AMC Woodlands Square 20
Movie Theater, Cineplex, Entertainment
- Very comfortable theatres - get there early they tend to stay busy
- Get a stubs card, free upgrades on concessions and only $12 annually.
- Don't talk during movies we don't pay 10 dollars to hear what you have to say. Thanks for being a decent human being.
- The IMAX isn't that big. Save $5!!!
- Movies before noon only $5.00. Imax 3D before noon only $9.00.
- The stubs card is a great deal. Right now it's half off and the 6 dollars is sooooo worth all the savings. Just sayin' (:
- Save yourself some money and buy snacks from the Dollar Store across the parking lot! $2 for candy is better than $12.
- Movies before Noon are only $6 for everyone!
- Totally a cool place to see a movie.
- Great Seats. No Cell Phones during Movie. Also a Great staff of Young Woman & Men.
- See Wish u were Here, fabulous , touching film , with and kick started byZach Braff
- They've redone the butter counter and now there's serve yourself soft drink area
- First time in theater 10 love it ! Zero Dark Thirty was pretty intense!
- Get the Stubbs card. Worth the price.
- If you are with someone in a wheelchair, try to see a movie in #10 or 11. They have mezzanine access so you aren't killing your neck looking up at the screen
- Go before 12:00 P.M.It's cheaper and it's just old people up in there!Haha!
- The medium and large sodas have the same size base now and FIT IN THE CUPHOLDER! Use your STUBS card and get a large to see for yourself!
- If you brought your kid(s) try seating in the back row (very back, up top in the nose bleeds) so he/she isn't distracted by the nuance of ppl kicking his/her seat from behind the entire movie! Trust!
- Theatre 10 is sweet
- Go to the left.