AMC CLASSIC Westroads 14
Movie Theater, Cineplex
- For the love of god, keep your Damn feet off the seat in front of you if someone is sitting there!
- Great theatre!
- Damn neon orange bathroom..why do you torture me?!
- Now has d-box seats! They literally move in sync with the on-screen action! It's amazing!
- Movie was great..
- The Oscar Nominee Showcase, a 13-hour marathon, is probably the busiest show of the year. I'm kinda glad to know that I'm not the only crazy one that wants to watch movies all day.
- The chicken fingers are nasty
- $5 movies on Tuesdays!
- Attracts an obnoxious crowd. We waited in line for tickets and after looking around at the idiots we'd be sharing the theater with we just decided to leave. Go to Alamo in La Vista.
- $2.00 hotdogs!
- Wish they had reclining seats, but still always a good time!
- Its directly next to Westroads mall, otherwise its too small and cramped.
- Great for date night especially with all the restaurants around. Friendly staff. Always clean.
- Only $9.50 for daytime IMAX showing. Great deal.
- Get here early for a good seat.
- We purchased a large drink so we could get a free refill... the concessions closed early and there was no one to refill our drink. Our movie wasn't even over yet!
- IMAX now!!!!!
- Hot foods now!!!! Chicken tenders, fries, jalapeo poppers, mozzarella sticks!!!!! Yum
- The lighting in the bathroom is horrible.
- Bathrooms arent very clean... And things seem a but run down and broken since AMC took over