AMC West Olive 16
Movie Theater, Cineplex
- If you're over 21, try the Cinema Suites! Lazy boy chair, amazing appetizers, and a great friendly staff with amazing food! Was here for The Lone Ranger! Worth it.
- I have seen people bring pillows.
- Food and drinks, great, seats recline and look at this drink
- This experience @ the movies is what I'm used to.. Love the foot room and comfy seats
- This theatre is under construction until Jan. so they only have 4 theaters open. Adding the restaurant (think Applebee's $
- Horrible customer service.
- It's like laying on your lazy boy at home with a personal assistant catering to all your food and drinks. Amazing.
- Clean and quick service!
- Very clean!
- Great theater experience.
- Book in advance for your preference of seating.
- They will open back up Nov 5th
- We brought a crap-ton of waters and candy. Screw these concession prices!
- They don't have a small or medium popcorn/drink combo. They have a "smaller" combo for $8.00 & a large combo for $13.00. Spend $100.00 w/AMC Stub card for $10 back. $1.00 candy with combo purchase.
- Go see Paranormal Activity with Schultz.
- Bartenders are very untrained on beer
- The movies?
- Nice theater in a nice part of the city! I was able to find a movie playing here that wasnt showing anywhere else.
- Time does bring about a change. Now you have to go to the counter to order food or snacks; can longer get a large glass of ice water; popcorn is over salted; and you wait in a long line for service.
- Terrible experience. Food is way over priced, that is if the rude, slow staff even serves you. Stay away from there. Had bad experience 3 times, never again.