AMC Veterans 24
Movie Theater, Cineplex
- Might as well get candy and soda from the nearby 7-11 for way cheaper.
- Use the ticket machine outside if you're paying with a card. There's never a line.
- It's the best movie theater in Tampa Bay.
- If you have a disabled family member and hate sitting in the front rows, four of their theaters have a second floor entrance accessible by elevator. 10,11,IMAX, and 13. PRICELESS!
- Morning movies are $6 and this place is always clean
- Best movie theater in Tampa.
- Save the 3D glasses from a previous 3d movie. Buy a non 3D version of your movie to save extra $3 and casually walk in to the 3D movie. *Bonus: watch two movies the same day.
- Dont be white trash losers and sneak into theaters for movies you haven't paid for.
- See your movie in the IMAX theater!
- Buy your tickets online in advance. Showings do sell out at this theatre.
- AMC is now not letting you bring in a Starbucks coffee since they have their own version. just a FYI for everyone
- The food stand is getting to expensive. Eat before you go and they used to give you 3D glasses in small bags not anymore.:( Go to the movies during the week less crowded and less money.
- They have a bar now!
- They now have a bar instead of a game room...great idea
- The management is horrible!
- Save $$ bring your own snax and drinks
- Tickets are $10 now... FYI. Stop by the gas station and get a drink and snack to bring in.
- Freddy baby!
- The Stubs card is worth it, this location has a full bar, and I've always had a great experience with the staff.
- I love this Theater!!