Movie Theater, Cineplex
6000 Universal Blvd #740 (at Universal CityWalk)
Orlando, FL 32819
- Great rocky horror show. Every 2d and 4th weekend of the month
- One of the few movie theaters in Orlando that serves alcohol.
- Avoid the Chicken Tenders and fries at the concession. Way too expensive.
- Full bar inside the theater!
- Try to find an attendant who isn't rude, good luck
- 3D Movies are stupid. This cinema is the Best Ever! Save your money just see the regular version of the movie. Mmm budlight as I watch the movie
- The most comfortable reclining leather seats in a theater I've ever sat in.
- Bringing your small child to a late night movie = bad parenting
- If you have Universal annual pass parking is free and the theatre is not crowded at all in the afternoons while people are at the theme parks
- Rude staff!!!
- rocky night
- If your an annual pass holder make sure you bring your pass for free parking and other discounts .. Whip it out before your total comes up for anything,..
- Hey cheap asses stay your looser asses away if you can't afford parking and snacks and drinks then stay home and redbox a movie! Quit complaining you came here by choice nobody forced you!
- These are the dirtiest bathrooms ever!!!
- Parking sucks. Plan to spend about as much money and time with parking as you do seeing the movie.
- Auditorium 17, the IMAX theater, is the best theater in Orlando in my opinion. It is a smaller IMAX screen, but that means that all films fit the entire wall nicely, no matter the aspect ratio.
- staff was friendly, even opening doors for us. Prices were average. Place was the cleanest theatre I've been to
- The IMAX here isn't the real thing.
- Universal has a dinner and a movie deal. Go to the Universal Guest Relations to purchase it! You can pick from a bunch of different dinner places and then enjoy a movie.
- Don't miss the beginning...