AMC Sunset Place 24
Movie Theater, Cineplex
5701 Sunset Dr Ste 300 (The Shops at Sunset Place)
South Miami, FL 33143
- PLEASE... if your kid is screaming GO OUTSIDE. Don't wait for security to escort you out.
- pretty cool place but it's better to buy the tickets in advance
- This theater has the slowest moving concession staff anywhere! For years I've been wondering why. Bring your own snacks and drinks...save yourself money and aggravation!
- Favorite theater in MIA
- Student ID discounts only good on Thursdays
- It's probably one of the more expensive theaters in Miami. Try coming for a matinee or after 10pm for a less young teenager crowd.
- The seats are really nice but concessions slooooow....the refillable $8.00 large popcorn is best for a family
- Bring the kids here for a matinee! It's less crowded and cheaper!
- Great place for new releases!
- It's great! Can't complain!
- Don't forget your parking ticket. Get it validated in the theater and/or pay at one of the booths inside the Mall. It makes your exit much faster!
- Leave the car at the train station, stop by CVS and buy popcorn and other goodies.
- This is a nice theater and tends to play movies that you can't find at smaller theaters however keep in mind that you must pay for parking. Remember to validate your parking ticket to save a few bucks
- Went to buy a water bottle only to see it was $4.25. Damn. Bring your own goodies next time.
- Great place never had any issues !!!! :)
- Bring your own Booze!
- watch all you want, keep track of your favorite movies (via Scoville)
- They are getting rid of amc movie watcher cards, but if you happen to already have one you can show it to them and they will give you free popcorn or soda..
- It's got a bar inside
- I don't particularly have a preference in movie theaters, but this one ways seems to have the most options when it comes to showings. With that said, I despise the daycare feel due to the crowd.