AMC Star Grand Rapids 18
Movie Theater, Cineplex
- Matinee prices are cheapest in town
- These seats are older than me
- Why wait to see movies at the bargain theatre when you can catch a matinee opening week here for the same price? Brilliant!
- Show up before noon and see a movie for less than $5. Well they raised their prices but still $5.50 for a first run moving, not bad.
- The theater has all digital projectors now, looks and sounds amazing
- The theatre itself is old looking. They need to put new seats in there but you really can't beat their matinee price.
- The prices are better than Celebration, so if you can get past the theater being (likely) older than you and in need of some repairs, then it's a good deal.
- Avoid the fandango wall kiosks, they rarely ever work, go to box office instead. you can pick up your online tickets there too
- Check out the new showtimes screen, its sooooo much easier to read
- This is the most disgusting, gum ridden movie theater I have ever been in. Watch your seat for gum.
- Just saw Frozen! Probably one of the best movies I've seen in a while. No shame at all in probably being two of the oldest non-parents in the theatre
- 9.25 per ticket? I'd rather pay the extra money and go to Celebration! Cinema and not have to smell the nasty seats.
- Pricey here bettet to during matinee!
- Do NOT get the regular, unsalted pretzel. It is super dry. :(
- This is the new ghetto theatre of GR.. so sad... had so many great memories here.
- cheap tickets in you go in the afternoon. Theater has a dated look to it.
- Came here for the first time in five years and WOW the remodel is really great. Recliners and new upholstery, modern box office and concessions and generally cleaner. No longer AMC Star, just AMC.
- This theater was okay... it was kind of dark and I didnt really like the atmosphere but the staff was nice enough and the seats are cool!
- Long lines, only a couple pop machines and they let "members" skip ahead of the long lines... pretty annoying
- The seats are comfortable, but they can't handle a crowd. Buy your tickets ahead of time if you don't want to wait in line.