AMC South Barrington 24
175 Studio Dr (at Barrington Rd)
South Barrington, IL 60010
- hey parents tell your kids to shut up. also why would you bring little babies to the movie?!
- If you get popcorn, ask them to fill it halfway. You can put butter and salt, then have them fill it up the rest of the way and rebutted and resalt. Mix it by shaking each time.
- If you join AMC stubs and buy concessions don't forget to request to upgrade you pop and popcorn to the best size.. It's free upgrade!
- Arm rests go up
- I bought my own candy <-- REBEL
- theater is one of the nicer ones. seats are comfy and bigger so you're not crushed with the person next to you. but it is expensive!!
- Quite possibly one of my favorite spots to catch a flick. The place is cleaned and maintained regularly, and best of all, no sticky floors. Note: If you come on a holiday be prepared it gets packed.
- They have late night showtimes here so it's nice for those who get off late from work.
- Nice restrooms
- Buy your tickets through Costco or buy an Entertainment Book for discounted tickets!
- This hi tech movie theater is right off the tollway. IMAX screen, awesome stadium seating. It's a real gem.
- Hit first matinee on weekends for lowest ticket price ($6 atm for standard admission).
- Beautiful, clean, comfortable theaters.
- Free Refills on the large Popcorn and drinks!! But there is no beer...
- Stubs is not worth it. If you average 1 movie a month you will get $10 back. Too bad it cost $12/year. Someone in corporate did the math where they will make a profit.
- White cherry ice here is fire!!
- Get amcstubs card and save tons in tkts n food
- Theater is really nice. Parking lot is HORRIBLE.
- big theater, great stadium seating, comfo. seats
- I like that you can prebook your seat and elevators to top seats not forcing those with disabilities to only sit at the bottom. However, they need to upgrade to recliner seats.