AMC Showplace Naperville 16
- Amc stubs card totally worth it! :D
- Join the Stubs program if you spend more than $100 a year.
- IMAX screen is only 3/5 the size of the Cinemark screen in Seven Bridges. It does use an IMAX (Digital) projector, it is just an old theater converted into a "mini" IMAX. 10k watts of sound though!
- Get the Stubs Cards for sure!
- $5 on weekdays! Can't beat that :)
- Get the Stubs card!
- Free refills on drinks and popcorn!
- Well, great movie theater, in general. However, this time (first time I can remember) I had to clean the popcorn out of the seat and move the empty Gatorade bottle for my chosen seat. #uncleanthistime
- IMAX is smaller than the standard screen, recommend the Goodrich in Batavia for the full size experience.
- Don't bother with IMAX here. It's the same size screen as a regular screen so what's the point in spending the money!
- Harry is wizard here.
- Upgrade to next size drink and popcorn at no extra charge w/Stubs.
- Only a couple theaters have reserved seating, no reclining seats in any currently
- Uncomfortable seats for high priced movie.
- Best theater in the area...
- I didn't like it like this movie Theater . The ticket cost way to much and the price of food was ridiculous. .. The staff was very friendly and helpful .
- Concessions are pricey but AMC stubs card provides discounts.
- Love there moviesStay Alive
- Comfortable and quiet.
- The seats are comfy