AMC Puente Hills 20
Movie Theater, Cineplex
- Nice place! Love it! Will definitely stay here as long as 4square live LoLs! Rock on h8ers! Love ya'll \m/
- It's safe to movie jump/hop! The security is so weak!
- Gotta try the milk chocolate covered almonds, they are yummy(:
- I believe the "mayor" here is cheating the system. He never comes here or worka here. Tsk Tsk
- Sneak in costco dogs and peeksa !!! =D
- Don't bring little kids to adult movies. You know who you are. We can silence our cell phones, but not your kid.
- Hire a babysitter!
- Salted caramel chocolate is deeeliccciouusss! :D
- Open theater with windy theaters. Not usually full unless on weeknights. Watch the people working at the food stands, one guy is really slow
- Seats are wicked uncomfortable. They are strangely arched and force your head forward and curve your spine (kinda C-shaped) and don't recline.
- It's a lot of fun to pick on the kids that work there! I like to make fun of the movies they like, they pick some really crappy ones, except for the kid that likes butch Cassidy and the sundance kid.
- After watchin movie, charlotte and i grabbed bite at kogi and white rabbit. Sisig burrito beat kogi chicken green burrito
- It's be nice if people would actually watch movies in the theater as opposing to talking on the phone! Stay home with a Redbox if that's the case....
- Go on Tuesday for discounted tickets for AMC Stubs members.
- Great place to relax and see a movie with friends or family.
- Do not go to this theater. There is a security guy named Sanchez walking around harassing and intimidating customers. This is the worst theater comparing to others.
- Clean theaters, big screen loud sounds.
- Go here I think every Sunday but very inexpensive on the weekdays a way to chill after school
- Making shadow puppets in an empty theatre.
- Watching Expendables 3