AMC Promenade 16
Movie Theater, Cineplex
21801 Oxnard St (at Topanga Canyon Blvd.)
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
- The first show of the day (usually the ones in the 10:00 hour for each movie) is only $6 for all patrons.
- The first showing of each movie should only be 6 bucks. I also recommend buying the gold passes that you get at costco, they discount the tickets a lot.
- When you're in line on an opening night, hustle up the stairs rather than following the crowd up the escalator. Should get you to your seats faster.
- The new drink machine is cool and I love that they've added healthy snacks like trail mix, dried fruit, and almonds at the concession stands. They also have hummus and lunchables.
- Check out arclight or movico instead...you'll thank me later.
- Pre-order tickets online and save money matinee only $6/ or $24/ family 4 !!!
- Buy a soft drink at the McDonalds across the theater, get buy Gold Tix for $8.50 vs $13.50 @ the movie theater = THE HOOK-UUUUUUUUP!!
- When you are in the city of Woodland Hills, CA this is a great place to catch a movie, so make it your place also!!
- Worst theater ever!!! The employees are rude, and they never have the snacks stocked!
- AM tickets have gone up to 7.50! Crazy.
- Blue razz icee never seems to be available. Had to settle for cherry. This place sucks!!
- Voted #2 Movie Theater in the Daily Sundial's Best of CSUN 2012
- You can't bring in outside food anymore. Bring a giant purse and sneak outside food in. ;)
- Great place to take your GF/BF for a nice movie.!
- You can't bring in beverages you buy in the food court, rude staff, unclean, video quality isn't what it can be.
- Very inappropriate trailers before rio!!!
- About to check out KILLERS.
- Get food from the food court and bring it in to the theater - better and cheaper than the theater food.
- Amazing thearter
- Popcorn quality everything