AMC Phipps Plaza 14
Movie Theater, Cineplex, Mall
- The new reclining seats are amazing. Your move, Regal.
- I may never visit another theatre in this city! Those recliners are awesome...but don't come after a big meal or long day, you might fall asleep :)
- Box office has moved to THIRD FLOOR ! Reclining chairs and reserved seating. AWESOME!!!
- One of the worst theaters in atlanta!!!
- One of the best theater ITP / in Atlanta since it's been remodeled! Great surround sound, screens , & best seats I've ever seen in a commercial theater.
- Can't believe how great this place is after the renovations. I'm watching a movie in a recliner! This is the future!
- Take a Chick, buy A ticket, buy some drinks an some popcorn.. RECLINE YOUR SEAT & Enjoy whatever movie you paid to watch.. And if it's boring. The seats are comfortable... Take a Nap!
- The seats recline by pressing the black buttons on the inside side of the arm-rest with the cup holder.
- Amazing lazy boy chairs that recline at the push of a button!
- The renovation is excellent. You get to choose your seats. Nice food bar setup. Definitely in my top (5) movie theaters to attend in Atlanta, GA.
- Ignore the other reviews about this place they just finished renovating and it is one if the best in town now i especially love the leather recliner seats also be sure you get a amc rewards card
- Theres no stadium seating. You may be looking at the backs of people's heads instead of the movie.
- A true movie theatre experience!
- The seats are assigned, so if you're going with a group of friends, make sure everyone buys their ticket together.
- Don't be fooled, it's still movie theater food (and gross). Stick to the fundamentals: candy, popcorn, and soda...
- Get hammered in a lazy-boy
- Watch a movie. Duh.
- Love this place ever since it was redone even a bar for drinks!
- Have to say, absolute BEST movie theater I have ever been in!!!! Leather recliners for every seat! Worth the cost of admission to the movies!
- The reclining seats are awesome. They feel even better when you catch a movie before noon...$7 seats!!!