AMC The Parks At Arlington 18
Movie Theater, Cineplex
3861 S Cooper St (The Parks at Arlington)
Arlington, TX 76015
- The popcorn is awesome and they just added a bar! The last bartender was amazing! Def one of my favorite movie places. And FYI it is not hood! If you don't like a crowd don't go on weekend nights!
- Be careful about sitting next to drunks during the movie. Since they started serving alcohol, that has really been a problem here.
- If you are high maintenance and materialistic this may not be the theatre for you... But if you like to go to the movies to watch movies this place is great! No hood here...
- Stubs cards only $6 right now
- Tickets are only $5 before noon. Really good deal and much less crowded.
- Don't stand in line use the automated tickets.
- Decent Theater, complete with a nice little bar. Use their automated ticket service kiosk to avoid the line.
- The arm Rest go up so the seats are able to connect and I was able to snuggle with my fianc during the movie:)
- The Parks mall is a great date place, but this theater is a bit on the pricey side. Go on Thursdays, it will be $6.50 with a student ID.
- See a movie while sitting in a chair
- The pickles are delicious!! Yummer:)
- Get the movie watcher card and get free stuff!!
- They have a full bar here that opens at 4pm. And like most items bought at a movie theater it's expensive so it's either shots in the parking lot or this. Either way you have options.
- Very Ratchet place. People having sex in the back! -_-
- IMAX theater smells like a sweaty gym. Pretty bad for the price you pay.
- Dont get suckered in paying for IMAX here. The screen is considerably smaller than a traditional IMAX theater, it's often referred to as "LIEmax". They still charge the same amount as a real IMAX too.
- just added a bar :-)
- Handicap seats are free to anyone after the movie starts
- Buy AMC gift cards and reload them each month. You'll save a lot of money and have fun whenever you want!