AMC Pacific Place 11
Movie Theater, Cineplex
- Don't forget to silence your phone after checking-in to 4sq!
- 3$ seasonal kraft beers everyday! also if you like the opera live feeds of the metlive are shown for the whole season. very fun!
- Buy tickets from the kiosk to the left of the main ticket window- much faster and no extra sales pitch
- Great place to watch a Screener, just get there early or you may lose a chair.
- On weekends before noon, movies are only $6.
- There's a bar, but you can't take the beer into the movie. Sadness :(
- One of the dirtiest theaters I've ever visited. The floors look like they haven't been cleaned in weeks. Plus, no pretzel bites. They may take debit but this place is an all around disappointment.
- This theatre serves wine beer and cocktails!!!! Woot!!!!
- $6 movies before noon
- Great theatre and you now get a free Icee upgrade with a combo :)
- Do not watch anything in 3D here. The price of admission alone is highway robbery
- Get your picture printed on a little piece of metal. Maybe the best photobooth ever?
- The beer in the little beer garden area is cheaper than the pop.
- Playing dance dance revolution in the lobby will help you score babes
- <3 We LOVE Movie Nights!! Date Night At The Movies In Seattle!!
- Seriously good deals for their happy hour. Arrive early and grab a drink before your show
- Get the AMC Stubs card if you come in often. It's totally worth it for the free upgrades
- The soft pretzels (lightly salted ones are my favorite may be pricey (~$4.50) and not so healthy, but they're filling and delicious!
- Don't forget to grab a raspberry lemonade slushy before the movie. They are awesome!
- Easiest place to catch multiple movies for one ticket price, also known as the Theaterskipping Mecca. The employees are too stoned to give a flying eff, so bring a flask, six pack and a fake mustache.