AMC Northbrook Court 14
Movie Theater, Cineplex
- AMC Randhurst is a much better theater. :D
- This place should be less expensive for not being updated like all the other theaters.
- Nice luxary theater!
- You can skip the line if you have a Stubs card.
- Seating is much improved after remodeling.
- Hall is good but not at par to be in Northbrook Court. Seats are uncomfortable.
- You might want to go before you get here.
- After the constant scolding for bringing unprofitable (or 'outside') coffee, I purchased a cup of joe in-house during my 87th trip. No white sugar though...only Splenda. Cripes.
- Staff is awful. Other theaters in the area are nicer and cheaper.
- In the mall, but parking in back gives easy access if going straight to movies.
- This is the third AMC theater I've ever gone to. Six theaters on the lower level and eight on the upper level. They have very good seating, especially up front. The atmosphere is exceptional. Love it.
- Don't waste your money. Theater full of rude people, talking and using cell phones. Management doesn't care.
- It's nice in the Aftermoon
- For more information about this theater, check out Northbrook Patch.
- What a crappy theater. Evanston is a much much better theater
- Rigged Claw machines- not worth the money.
- You *can* combine Icee flavors :)
- If you must see a movie in the north then it should be here!!