AMC Newport On The Levee 20
Movie Theater, Cineplex
- Be sure to stop at the kiosk with your ticket to get money back for parking!
- I'm always scared we are going to get bed bugs when we come here idk why the seats just seem dirty!
- Join their Movie Watcher program for super coupons and discounts. Also, bring your own drinks to avoid high concession prices.
- You can bring Dewey's Pizza in theater, such a great combo!
- Jackass Triple D!
- Awesome place to see a movie! One of the best theaters around.
- 30 mins of previews? Come on AMC.
- Large draft beers don't fit in the cup holders well.
- Great place to watch flicks in their digital sound, IMAX, 3D Glory....
- Go ahead and park in the garage. They give you part of your money back if you buy a movie ticket.
- Tips for Tourists: The theaters are upstairs. Don't get stuck wandering around like I did!
- If you come here on a Saturday night expect to be in a theater with 90% teenagers.
- If you have a coat or jacket make sure to lay it over the back of your chair with the exterior side against the chair fabric. Keeps your head away from lice, bedbugs etc. You can never be to cautious!
- The bigger theaters are typically ok, but watch out for the smaller ones. Dirty!!!
- Be sure to check out the Sensory Friendly Films, great for families.
- Make sure you have your ID ready if you are seeing a movie at night no matter the rating. They can be very strict here.
- Saw the last Harry potter film. There were 2 strollers there at the 7:40 showing. Seriously people!
- This place is kinda dirty...
- I pay for an AMC premiere membership, but the ticketing line doesnt have a dedicated elite line.
- Dont bring your own air-popper popcorn popper to use during the movie; its frowned upon. They sell popcorn at the concession stand though.