AMC Mesa Grand 24
Movie Theater, Cineplex
- I loved workin there. One of the best jobs to have in high school. Hate the high food prices. Sneak in your own snacks.
- Get their Stubs card you can save money while purchasing tickets as well as upgrading for free at the snack bar ie: get a medium drink when you pay for a small :)
- All movies are $5.25 all day Monday thru Thursday all summer
- Spend the $12 for the year for the rewards program.
- The best tip I can give is to bring your own candy and water.
- Come early in the morning. Admission is five bucks right now.
- Stay after the credits for Hangover 3, its worth it.
- You can't take Starbucks into the theater,have to sit and drink it before the movie,duh
- They had a price change. It's not $5 before noon on weekends(fri-sun), but $6.
- Feel free to grab an ice cold Iced Mocha at Starbucks before the show. They allow outside drinks if purchased within the shopping plaza!
- No outside drinks, though you can bring water bottles in (filled with...?).
- Tried the cappucino and it wasn't too bad! nice coffee for the movie!
- You can pre-order your food online now which is pretty nice.
- Dont use their snack bar. 1 person. Electronic kiosks. But no employees to fulfill orders. Twenty people in line to get food. Cokes over $5 bucks. Popcorn is ridiculously high.
- Dolby Cinema is incredible!
- Popcorn and movies...
- Great place to come and awesome with the new seats. Really like how they are converting and allow seat reservations.
- Remodel starts in Jan 2016
- Love the Stubs rewards program, too!
- I don't like how they don't have the soda machines on the outside of the counters like other AMC's