AMC Mercado 20
Movie Theater, Cineplex, Arcade
- Wednesday nights is movie watcher night which means FREE popcorn! :D
- dinner and a movie. Tomatina (awesome italian food) is just across the parking lot.
- It's true: they changed their policy and you can't take outside food in. Arrive early and eat before you go!
- Awesome soda machine it has many flavor choices
- Buy tickets using the automated machines rather than standing in line,
- They enforced today the no outside food and drink rules. What sucks if you are used to bring something from the local Starbucks or Jamba Juice
- Get your movie tickets from Costco. It's cheaper!
- There's parking on the side of the theater as well as behind. Arrive early to ensure parking at this plaza!
- They are on fandango, so buy tickets in advance to skip the line. Also, try the gourmet popcorn- the mixed cheese and caramel popcorn for something different.
- Join the AMC stubs program for exclusive rewards!
- Sign up for a Stubs card! Great rewards program. $10 rewards for every $100 spent. Free concession upgrades. Online purchase fees waived. And a digital library of all your movie stubs.
- Tickets aren't cheap and you cant bring in outside food or beverages. (Invest in a large purse or man-bag to hide them.)
- They show some Hindi movies now!
- Good area for lines (if you have to line up for movies) and the popcorn is pretty good. It's always really busy here.
- Consistent Captiview service!
- Get there early since it seems they always run out of fountain drinks and when they do they'll let you bring in a drink - either that or pay $4.75 for a 1 liter bottle of water.
- They revamped the concessions and its bigger and lines are only for paying now. New soda machines have a lot more choices.
- The new concession stands are amazing!
- I wouldn't recommend joining the AMC Stubs program unless you see movies every month and actually buy concessions (I know I don't). Not worth it besides that. I miss MovieWatchers!!
- They have occasional Bollywood movies here and they get packed. Arrive early to ensure parking, wait time, and sanity!