AMC Marina Pacifica 12
Movie Theater, Cineplex
6346 E Pacific Coast Hwy (btwn 2nd & Loynes)
Long Beach, CA 90803
- Do yourself a favor and go watch a movie by yourself. It's liberating.
- Early shows are $7. That's way cheaper than any other matinee around here. Plus, the popcorn is fresher.
- Movies are only $6 before 12 pm on the weekends (used to be $5)...still a good deal :)
- Tickets are cheap in the morning :D
- Sneak in your drinks.
- Go to the UA Marketplace 6 across the street behind the El Torito. Rated with one if the best customer service of all theaters in California and the West coast. Also rarely crowded.
- Favor spot to watch a movie after work
- There are two sides of the theater. The left side is the original theater before expansion and is not upgraded at all. The right side is newer and has stadium seating and better screens and sound.
- Movie November man
- Love that this theater rarely gets crazy packed, even on many opening nights. Great stadium seating, too.
- Matinee is the best!
- Check your seat before you sit. Had two surprises a 20$ bill and next day a weird smudge .... um ya
- Instead of buying candy or food at the theater bring some from home.Sneak it in.
- Dark Knight risesw
- Come early drink and read before the show
- Theater opens 30 mins before first show.
- If you go to more then one movie a month, the amc movie pass is the way to go. You can even cancel up to an hour before the movie and not be charged!
- My favorite theatre. Great service, well maintained and as a Premier Member were taken care of a little quicker.
- The reserved seating is a great addition especially when you come with your 91 year old father!
- Clean, spacious, parking, reclining comfy seats.