Movie Theater, Cineplex
4020 Marlton Ave (Martin Luther King Jr Blvd)
Los Angeles, CA 90008
- Sometimes it's hard to find parking try the upper level!
- I really like the new Rave theatre its very nice and upscale! Now let's see how long that last!!
- Wednesday's movie night... 6 bucks... Econo saver...
- $6 per tix all day & night Weds, including 3D! Biggest bang 4 your $buck in LA.
- 6.00 movie night on Wednesday
- Some of the higher end theaters here are very nice. Big screen, lots of seats, great seating (and very nice seats). Overall, nice theater in a not-so-nice area.
- no after-credit scenes for GI Joe Retaliation...boooo
- Wednesday nights $6
- Love this place cause it's cheap for students ...the seats are so comfortable...now the prices at the concession are ridiculously high and the lines always long
- Come here Wednesday and its $6
- With my Pops going to see EQUALIZER!! Denzel did the damn in this movie!!!
- Man I haven't been to Rave in a LLoooongg minute!!! However, my experence there was cool from what I remember!!! I'm sure its Changed by now!!!
- Not a good theater to go on Fridays night's too many young ppl
- Am los condimentos para los popcorn jeje
- The snacks are way overpriced especially for that area!
- They have ghetto policies at this theater and terrible customer service. 1. Guy too busy texting to take our ticket. 2. Cory couldnt get a refill without receipt, because cups get pulled from trash...
- Don't go late on last screenings, if u need to use restroom at the end you will need a flashlight, they turn off the lights.
- Most of the time the theatres are empty. Great sound & comfy seats. Let's all keep it clean.
- And dollar hotdogs.. Too bad im alergic to em..
- Go to any movie on a Wednesday (including 3D movies), and tickets are just $6 all day.