AMC Magic Johnson Harlem 9
Movie Theater, Cineplex
2309 Frederick Douglass Blvd (at W 124th St.)
New York, NY 10027
- This is a great place to go to bring your noisy toddler to an R rated movie if you're a shitty parent.
- Watch movies in front of a live studio audience
- If youre looking for a place to enjoy your movie without distraction, this isnt it! Most patrons ignore the no cell phone and no talking rules.
- Seats are gross !!!!
- Sunday morning showings are 6 bucks and very quiet. Great for early risers waiting for their friends to wake up.
- go to a midnight show it's twice the fun.
- Early risers get $6 matinee before noon. Weekends mean that the movie has to compete with the interactive audience to be heard. Not to mention the serial texters. Service is lethargic and in of love.
- Go on Saturday night to enjoy the extraordinary amount of dimes hanging out.
- Try the bbq rib Empanadas n the 3 cheese mac n cheese...yum!
- Come early for the 1/2 price matinees and for no crowds.
- Matinee price is $6.00! What a deal!
- I find the comments Hilarious. .well u get what u pay 4..If u guys are paying $6 for the movies..shocker..step up cinema game up and go to the Dine in Theatres..now that's an experience!
- Before noon prices are now $7 but still cheaper than everywhere else. The theater never fills up and you can always grab a good seat. Plus, the concession is usually cheaper by a buck or two.
- Cool theater better than the Bronx Lol.
- No seats in the waiting area
- $6 movies before noon
- Any showing before 12 is 6 bucks! Most the time they dont care about outside food
- You'll never have trouble getting a seat. But that's probably because all the theaters smell like a wet dog.
- I really enjoy seeing movies here and your staff are very nice and professional, but I often notice that the theaters and ladies room smell more than they used to. More care would make a difference.
- AMC magic Johnson 9 is a little bit dirty but at least the popcorn is delicious