AMC Loews Waterfront 22
Movie Theater, Cineplex, Arcade
- Buy your tickets from the kiosks on your left. You'll save a lot of time and miss the admission line.
- The week day $5 special is the best movie deal in town. Not to mention the concession stand is awesome!
- Using your phone is not only courteous, but it enhances the experience for everyone else.
- So they do away with the $5 movies, popcorn and drink deals and u can't get a free movie for your birthday? Why did i come here again?
- Mon-Thur: $5 before 5:55pm, $7.50 evening Fri/Sat/Sun: $5 before noon, $7.50 before 3:55pm, $10 evening
- get to the theater early on the weekends!
- Wednesday is the night to go if you like older movies but never had a chance to see them on the silver screen.
- When you buy VIP seating tickets you get a coupon for $3.50 off for the Loews Club food upstairs (a coupon for each ticket purchased).
- Reserved seating is a must if available. Food upstairs is drive thru quality and service is HORRIBLE.
- Stubs card is totally worth $1/month
- Special on Tuesday $5:00 movie
- Ask Lenny for a free sample!
- does anybody know the wi-fi password?
- I got in line for the bathroom, ended up seeing Perks of a Wallflower. You live and learn.
- Pittsburgh is famous all over theaters this summer but everyone thinks it's Gotham! Learn all about when Hollywood meets the Steel City in Pittsburgh's Film History by John Tiech
- For those concerned with their sugar levels, the concession stand does have 4 types of iced tea available, including a pretty decent unsweetened iced tea - refreshing!
- No matter what you do keep your phone away! No text message is so important that you have to have the glaring light annoying everybody.
- Go to the dollar store and buy your candy !
- Spring for the VIP seats ! Well worth the Money !
- Looking at your phone during the movie is not only rude, but spoils the moment for everyone else.