AMC Streets of Woodfield 20
601 N Martingale Rd (btwn Woodfield Rd & Higgins Rd)
Schaumburg, IL 60173
- Sneak in your own snacks... Prices for the food is outrageous.
- Bring lots of cash
- Pretzel with cheese!
- Such a great place to see a movie, and to be comfortable. Def get the AMC stubs card, worth it within my first trip.
- Sneak in ur own 40's!
- Be sure to troll all the douche bags who drive up and down the strip.
- See a movie! They play them on screens with sound and everything! Amazing moving pictures, who'd of thought!
- Spend the day watching movies and buy a chicken tender's meal and pretzel bites with cheese. Good times!
- The screens with recliners are the best.
- The whole place recently got renovated and the seats and just theater in all is amazing. It's really roomy and they have a lot of good shows playing for a good amount of time.
- No games,sad face
- This is a nice place 2 go 2 and see a movie !
- Worst AMC in the area. Go to Randhurst or South Barrington if you can.
- Theater 20 has the best handicap area. There's like 10 seats in it. Right now, they're showing Tangled in 3D there.
- alway a great place to see a movie!
- Thursday student ticket at $7 or Costco ticket $15/2 tickets~
- If you go to AMC Theaters often, be sure to sign up for a MovieWatcher card! Every time you buy tickets you earn points towards discounts & FREE stuff!
- A-List and Premium Stubs members do not get the service that their memberships warrant. Woodfield should just get rid of those lines since no dedicated staff works for those customer members
- They dont keep their soda machines full and maintained. You pay a premium for soda and then cant get what you want. Very disappointing
- Bring a sweater! Great comfy recliners.