AMC Loews Shore 8
Movie Theater, Cineplex
- There is no bathroom upstairs... Booooo!
- the bathrooms are gross
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- I used to work here
- Free refills on large popcorns and large sodas. They also give courtesy cups for sharing. Makes the crazy prices somewhat more affordable.
- Do not buy tickets online! Machines are broken. employee said they will not be fixed.You'll be charged a service fee for nothing.
- If your movie is upstairs, go easy on the soda...no bathroom up there!
- This theatre just got 3d!
- Lovin' the new theater seating. Comfortable! Great for dates...now all we need is adult beverages. #love
- Most, if not all of the theaters have been upgraded to the big recliners. Still no digital tickets on phone via Fandango tho
- Reclining seats!
- Needs a refurb but only choice for major releases in the area
- Expensive but they show good movies. Get a Stubs card if you go more than a few times a year, it's worth it.
- One of the not so good theaters
- There's movies on the second floor, but no bathroom. Blah.
- It really bites that there is no restroom upstairs and most of the movies are up there.
- Bathrooms are disgusting!
- AMC Loews Shore 8 is featured in our guide for "Movie Theaters on Long Island"
- Theaters are very small. Seats are uncomfortable.
- Seats suck. Very uncomfortable.