AMC Loews Shirlington 7
Movie Theater, Cineplex
- Nice for indie films
- Great for semi-indie pix
- Cute little place .. love the seats...
- They now have the reclining seats as of of April 2016. Very comfy. Tuesday half price movies if you invest a mere 12 bucks a year on an AMC card (you even get rewards relatively often)
- There are free parking lots around the corner, down Campbell.
- No need to stand in line! Head through doors to the right and use the machine inside to buy tickets!
- dont leave here without having pretzel bites
- One of my favorite theatres--it's old school in good ways and bad, but always has great indies, foreign and art house flicks
- The Premiere Concession Line is useless
- SO MUCH better since the renovations in spring 2016.
- The best @AMCTheatres I've ever been to! Extremely impressive with the reclining, 'assigned' red leather seats, full bar in the lobby, and the latest tech in the very cool touch screen ticket kiosks.
- The reclining seats are increble!
- Reserve your reclining seat in advance. The new chairs take up a lot of space. Therefore, shows sell out more frequently and it can be hard to get several seats next to each once you arrive.
- Great little theater with recent updating.
- Lots of great independent films. I'm excited to see this place post remodel.
- Loved this theater! The comfortable, reclining seats made the movie experience so much better than other area theaters.
- I can't wait for the renovations, including those cushy red leather recliners.
- This is where they show the limited release and independent films, so go for the more highbrow fare.
- Has the charm of old school theaters and shows the best indie flicks!
- Take a nap before the show.