AMC Loews Orpheum 7
Movie Theater, Cineplex
- Love, love, love the half-price movies before 11 am on weekends! But, be careful of buying too much at the concession stand.
- The WORST theater, go to the city cinema between lex and 3rd. Much cleaner with better seats
- Trust us, make the trek and go to a more modern cinema, your TV at home might be bigger than the movie screen.
- Is every chair in this theater broken?!
- If you have a thing for sitting in a darkened room with strangers, this place can help.
- Rude staff. Go somewhere else.
- Small and disorganized go somewhere else
- Quite possibly the most disgusting theatre in the city. Never again?
- Awful theater. Bad sound, small screens, dirty. Go elsewhere.
- The dictator was terrible. Save your money
- Ticket lady is a bitch, bring your ID
- Worst concession stand customer service Avoid!!
- Solid theater and rarely crowded.
- there's no stadium seating so there is always a head in your way.
- Avoid the lower level theaters at all costs. We ran into a roach problem while watching a movie downstairs.
- No WIFI here I guess if I have to check in I have do it outside of the Movie Theater
- What? Did they fire all their employees? Wait is getting absurd at this theater.
- Amc loews is the best one i go there every saturday and sunday some times when they have good movies better than the one one 86st this sucker their so cheap they keep shutting off the aircondition
- Burrrr! Don't sit near the ceiling vents!