AMC Loews Country Club Hills 16
Movie Theater, Cineplex
4201 167th St (at Pulaski Rd.)
Country Club Hills, IL 60478
- AMC's popcorn taste far better than Marcus Theaters, and you can add as much butter to your popcorn as you'd like as well as take a container for later once you've eaten the good stuff from the top.
- They racist ! They do racist things to me
- Get that black card they are selling. .free upgrade on popcorn. Buy small get Med.
- Sit at the mid top row you get to see everything below and you in everybody business...! Tea
- Don't talk to the screen. :-)
- Great theater
- Clean the trash out of parking lot
- Cool theatre
- All digital movie projectors!
- Pack a thick wallet, these ticket prices are HIGH!
- Only theater with an IMAX screen close to the Chicagoland area without having to pay $25 parking at Navy Pier.
- I'm just looking for some cars nice cold rainy night
- This theatre os horrible. So dirty, they didn't clean up at all..eewwww
- Go to Quarry or 7 Bridges for IMAX. Service is stupidly slow.
- Get the Stubs card. Free upgrades on drinks and popcorn. And you get $10 in movie money for every $100 you spend!
- Imax is kinda expensive. But its worth it.
- Best theatre in the neighborhood
- With the Godson at Twilight!!! Why???
- See Percy Jackson and the Olympians!