AMC Loews Brick Plaza 10
Movie Theater, Cineplex, Indie Movies
- This theatre has seen better days. Broken, uncomfortable seats, only 2 restrooms, noisy, dirty--just go to Marquee. It's worth the drive.
- Be careful
- Join their club. Great perks for every $100 you spend (2 movies + refreshments now a days)
- The chances of having an obnoxious, inconsiderate, and flat out rude person sitting behind you in this theater is 96%... (c'mon-this IS the Jersey Shore for godsakes)
- Upon arriving, my guests and I were greeted by old popcorn on the ground, sticky floors, over-priced movie tickets, bathrooms that smell, and I'm almost certain that I got lice from the seats.
- This place smells...
- Marquee is still the best...Brick's glory days are gone
- Theater 9 smells like a Port-O~Potty... Seats are gross and uncomfortable and floors are sticky... Welcome to AMC in Brick!!!
- They need to upgrade into a dine-in AMC with stadium seating.
- Don't go to theater 1 in here .... smells reallllllllllllly bad like moldy cum :( sorry but yes that bad.
- Never coming back here.
- Check your seat for gum before you sit down
- Great theater, lots of places to eat closeby!
- Super comfy seats!
- Lounge seating
- So comfortable
- Reclining seats rock
- Auditorium Seven
- Auditorium 1
- Auditorium 2