AMC Loews 600 North Michigan 9
- Are you kidding me, no stadium seating?!
- The seats aren't tiered like most movie theaters so if you are short or someone tall sits in front you can't see very well.
- $8 for students on Thursday's. Get the large popcorn and drink combo and share with friends as there are free refills!
- Come here for midnight shows. Nobody else does
- Delicious snack bar for a movie theatre!!
- Come here instead of River East if you want to enjoy the movie. Less crowded, and you rarely get the idiots that insist on either talking or using their cellphones during the show.
- The front rows are EXTREMELY close to the screen and it doesn't have stadium seating. Get there on time to get a decent seat or it will ruin your movie. IMHO, I'd walk 5 min to the AMC River East
- Not sure what theatre can do to add stadium seating like everyone is complaining about. Add another floor to the middle of the building?
- Make sure to hydrate before water costs $4.75
- Arm rest lift....snuggable. (:
- Bring your own food. $$$$
- Get extra Butter.
- Wish it has stadium seating.
- 'Due Date' is hilarious! "We shouldn't have come here. I'm allergic to waffles."
- Reclining seats with good food choices. Lovely evening.
- comfortable seats
- Nice set of movie theaters located on the top floor of this building. Plenty of late start times available. Expect to pay more for a ticket since this theater is on the mag mile.
- Renovations look great!
- New reclining armchairs in every theater.
- The theaters just got a remodel with recliners and new speakers. It is way better than it used to be!