AMC Hoffman Center 22
Movie Theater, Cineplex
- If you have a credit/debit card, buy at the kiosks. seems they are hardly used while peopl wait in line fo no reason
- Use the kiosks for faster tickets.
- Buy online and arrive EARLY. 30 minutes early isn't early enough for new and popular films.
- $3 movie Mondays. Reminds me of the old school $1 movies.
- Hidden gem! Not a new theater, but a good place to watch a movie where you can avoid the crowds and always find a parking spot! Ticket and concession lines are slow, so get here early!
- Not a bad spot but its starting to go down hill since da youngins started goin there
- Show up an hour or two before your movie starts if you plan on getting some type of concession. Painfully slow.
- If using the kiosk and it doesn't print your tickets. Do not do it again. Get in line and when the cashier swipes that same card it will automatically print your tickets. And not double charge you.
- Plenty of restaurants around, but don't forget to stop by Cold Stone!
- Concession line is extremely slow on weekends. Give yourself at least 30 mins if you want snacks for movie.
- By far the best theater in the DC area, if you ask me. Respectful crowds, always clean.
- People here are stupid, and have no idea how to use the kiosks. Come on, people. Act like you've touched a computer before.
- RUN!!! Do not walk to the nearest exit in case of emergency. Arrive buzzed or drunk. It's better than 3D glasses.
- Tallest glass escalators you'll ever see. Hope ur not afraid of heights!
- At $15+/ticket for matinee's it's not cheap but worth it!
- Get liquored up before your film at Delia's or Galae Thai
- Whoa, this theatre is humongous! Worth the long metro ride down here.
- Yummy popcorn. Great sound system.
- I live in the city, and THIS is the theater I always go to. Worth the trek.
- Check out the snack bar upstairs for a shorter line.