AMC Highlands Ranch 24
Movie Theater, Cineplex
103 Centennial Blvd (at Broadway)
Highlands Ranch, CO 80129
- Buy movie passes from the King Soopers service desk and use at the box office to save money. $8 for Amc Gold (New Releases) and $6.50 for Amc Silver (at least 2 weeks old). :)
- Sign up for the Stubs card. Pays for itself over and over through concession discounts.
- This place has a bar.
- Before and after your movie, you are always welcome at Mama Roma Ristorante Italiano for some great Italian food and pizza. http://edseo.co/hwhg7W
- Get an AMC Stubs card if you come frequently the savings in concession alone will pay off!
- This theater is amazing. They have a full bar, pie, gourmet pizza and hot dogs. I didn't know they made peach Fanta but... Of the hook!
- See Lillie at the bar for great service!
- Movies before noon are much cheaper than movies after noon.
- Cine en formato imax
- Go on school nights to avoid the teen crowd.
- Be ready to take out a loan or pawn your favorite toys to catch a movie after 6 pm.10.50 per ticket is highway robbery.
- saw 3d!
- Movies before 6 pm are 6$!
- $5 movies every Tuesday if youre STUBS member. Its free to sign up!!
- Awesome movie theater
- Clean, and cozy
- Don't watch a movie in theater 21. An employee admitted that the sound equipment is malfunctioning.
- Great concession area.
- Great concessions!!! No reserved seating though
- Go to King Soopers and buy Silver movie tickets for $7 (out more than 2 weeks) and Gold for $8.50 (out less than 2 weeks)