AMC Hamilton 24
Movie Theater, Cineplex
- There's no IMAX here... This is a LieMAX theater. You're paying more for the same size screen. Try the one in NYC instead. The screen is MUCH larger and a true IMAX.
- Eat at UNOs and get your movie tickets at a discount! $7.50 good anytime.
- Best movie theatre in Princeton area
- real IMAX is at King of Prussia.. this one doesn't come close, but besides that good clean theatre
- Get a stubs card. It will save you lots of money. 10% off every 200$ you spend on tickets and food.
- My home away from home!
- Get an AMC MovieWatcher card, get coupons for free/discounted concessions and also get the fee waived when ordering online.
- Get the Stubs card, 10.00 for every 100.00 u spend and upgrade your drinks and popcorn for free. Go for the small and upgrade to the mediums. More than enough
- Share your Stubs membership with a friend and you both reap the rewards faster!
- Best movie theater in mercer county
- AMC stubs pays for itself in 17 easy visits
- Movies before noon are a good value, especially when taking the whole family. Clean theaters and restrooms. Friendly staff.
- Theatre itself is huge! Movie however was not worth seeing. "Now You See Me," "Now You Want Your Money Back."
- Pay at the credit card kiosk past the ticket booth. Much shorter line.
- Stubs is a great option for frequent moviegoers like me. I'm here every week and we have received a lot of discounts.
- Go see a matinee. Plan another movie after that one and go see a second movie or more for 5$!
- Gorgeous and quite!
- Large popcorn and large drinks get free refills! (even though you won't need to while you're watching) Refill when you leave and take some home!
- Moviewatcher is being replaced by Stubs. Free upgrades on popcorn and soda. Sweet!
- Photo booth