AMC Forum 30
Movie Theater, Cineplex
- Smuggle in your own snacks! Cheap and easy
- Walmart on the way in has the same concession candy for $.98! Even though it is an evil Chinese conglomerate...
- Enjoy a moving picture.
- Get the stubs card
- MJR has better popcorn
- If you see a lot of movies at AMC or buy a lot of concessions, it is worth it to get a Stubs card. Watch for a promo for a freebee with it too!
- Tell the concessions person you want the "fat people size" they'll understand.
- Be prepared for an insane amount of previews & commercials if you go to a kids movie with your family!
- Pick the right cashier and you can use your free passes for a new release!
- Get the cheese sticks, just don't use the dips... Super gross
- Bring a catheter.
- Quality picture & sound, especially in their Imax theater. Also, the place has a bar. Good popcorn, too. Finally, decent rewards program.
- Nice, clean theater. Good leg room. Concessions are expensive so plan ahead.
- Draft beer is to the right....
- Really nice theater :]
- Tad bit pricy just like any other theater but it is really nice.. stubs.card is totally worth the money.
- Prices? Forget it. Bring your own food and drink.
- Make sure u triple check the movie times, they like to cancle them 2mins b4 the show starts!
- Buy one get one free movies are always easy here ;)
- Smuggle food. Soooooooooooooo expensive