AMC Desert Ridge 18
Movie Theater, Cineplex, Snacks
- Love the stadium seating here!
- Harkins is way better
- If you run a movie theater, sooner or later someone will show up in a Starfleet uniform.
- Mon-thur before 6 and weekends before noon is 5 bucks.
- I would rather pee in a port o potty! Bathrooms are gross! Counters are covered in water.
- Refreshments too expensive, the seat backs don't recline, and no stadium seating (at least not in my auditorium) but it was the only place my movie was playing! Not my fave.
- Heads up! They no longer let you bring Starbucks into the movie theater. Had to just throw away a brand new drink. Hey AMC, your competition (Harkins) lets you bring them in!
- Watch out.....cheap movies before noon but they add "upcharges" to 3d and then even more if imax so cost is a little more than double otherwise it's an awesome deal
- Why do they keep the theaters soo cold?!?
- The reclining seats
- Good movies....great location.....nice reclining seats.
- Lots of food places!
- The recliner seats and liquor bar makes an evening fun.
- Nice Cinema with really comfortable Seats
- Good luck trying to move around in those seats without hitting the recline button
- Overall good!
- Makes you pay for season salt! Really?
- Best seating compared to any other cinema in the area! Every theater has large power recliners and ample space/barriers between each row. Given the price of tickets, this is the only cinema I go to.
- These new reclining red leather chairs are tight af!!
- Love the new chairs, but ... Family can't set together