AMC Columbia 14
Movie Theater, Cineplex
10300 Little Patuxent Pkwy (In The Mall In Columbia)
Columbia, MD 21044
- Make sure you join their rewards program. We get coupons every time we buy tickets and some of them are really great (free tickets/snacks)
- The bathroom is alway foul. It's like impossible to get a clean stall
- Concession stand is pretty bad. Expect to wait a long time if you want food.
- Nice movie theater and kiosk outside to buy tickets was a plus especially, if its a long line at the booth! Its right in the middle of cheesecake factory and Columbia mall. Doesn't get any better!!
- Costco sells discount tickets for AMC!
- the bathrooms were not so clean...
- Outdoor kiosks are the way to go. Why does anybody wait in line anymore?!
- Join the Stubs program! So worth it!
- good place to see a movie without people talking and carrying on in the theatre
- Good theater w/ plenty of screens. Wish they served beer.
- The customer service at the concession stand is HORRENDOUS!!!! They should focus more on the customers than chatting each other up!
- Melissa watches movies here
- Monday night. Empty theater. Bathrooms are still disgusting.
- Champs across the street offers discounted tickets when you eat there! Great deal!
- Takes a few minuets to find parking, make sure you come early.
- My rewards card never works in the self-serve ticket booths
- Buy candy from the grocery ..It's a lot cheaper
- Right next to Cheesecake Factory. Has an IMAX theater- something you don't see very often!
- The Womens bathroom is always a mess.
- Bad popcorn but hot dog good