AMC Clearview Palace 12
Movie Theater, Cineplex
4486 Veterans Memorial Blvd (Clearview Pkwy)
Metairie, LA 70006
- Theatres are always gross and trashed. They take slightly better care at Elmwood
- This place is desserted.....
- Come for a 4:35 movie that has been out for weeks. Lobby is PACKED at 4:30 we are told they are not yet seating for the movie which is starting ON TIME at 4:35. Can't find employee over the age of 18!
- Get their early for good seating, also they have a shopping center with Zea's, Soranos and Semolina's Pasta
- really weak compared to any other place in town. No ticket machines and they won't let you in if you're 15 min late for the movie so don't try to skip the previews cause this place is shady
- If you are older than 18, do yourself a favor and come on a week night.
- Your mom's desserted
- Smallest IMAX we've ever seen, don't waste your money paying extra for a screen a few inches bigger.
- Films are varied in quality, and they play the audio to fucking loud!
- The movies
- I enjoyed y the movies here. Good seating, climate controlled, and great popcorn.
- They need a good carpet cleaning. Or just remove the carpet. Stains everywhere.
- Free refills!!!
- Freezing and high prices
- Stupid expensive 25 dollars for 2 ppl. And 15 for one food item and drink.
- Not my favorite theater but it's ok...
- Pretty basic theater.
- Crappy IMAX theatre. Arm rest cushions are worn down to the frame. Seats are pathetic.
- Bar area now open! Enjoy alcoholic beverages while you enjoy the movie.
- Love the smell of pop corn