AMC Castleton Square 14
Movie Theater, Cineplex
6020 E 82nd St (at Castleton Square Mall)
Indianapolis, IN 46250
- Stick a straw in the middle of your popcorn bag and let the butter flow. Best way to butter the middle of your popcorn!
- Stadium seating ROCKS!
- Buy your tickets from the automated machines to the left, it's so much better than waiting in line!
- Ask for layered butter!
- Agree with the consensus..I thought the concessions were unusually high here?!
- Movies seen Mon-Thurs are $5 all day, and movies before noon on Fri, Sat, & Sun!
- Being a Stubs member is definitely worth it. Free concession upgrades and $10 cash for every $100 spent (much easier to do than you might think.)
- Give yourself 20 minutes before show time I you intend to get concessions. It simply takes that long.
- This theater is one of the most comfortable theaters in Indianapolis! HD screens, ample seating. Beware though, teenagers run crazy here.
- The slowest concessions EVER. They have no sense of urgency. Get there early for the movies but even earlier if you want food.
- Ridiculous concession prices!
- Went there for proximity, it was close to my home. Nice theater.
- Good movie theatre. They have the standard food and movies. Nothing too spectacular, but a good place to catch a movie
- So. Many. High schoolers.
- The Stubs program is a great thing to sign up for! Free upgrades, $10 back for every $100 spent and I like not having to pay for Fandango online fees.
- 2nd best theater in Indy! Seats and atmosphere are very comfortable, but concession prices are way off the chart! Seriously!
- Nice big theater to chill
- 6 dollars for a small popcorn ha yeah right bring your own snacks!
- $7 smart snack pack = great savings and good snacks. Best kept concessions hidden secret.
- If you are going to a promo screening be sure to arrive 60 minutes early...they intentionally are overbooked.