AMC Burbank 16
Movie Theater, Cineplex
125 E Palm Ave (btwn San Fernando Blvd & 1st St)
Burbank, CA 91502
- IMAX experience is not an IMAX screen. Not even close. Ripoff.
- Movies before Noon are $6. Finally, a practical reason to wake up early!
- get your tickets at year costco. Save a few bucks.
- Free parking right across from the Theater
- I like using my #StubsCard for all the points, updrades and free stuff
- They show movies here.
- See a movie before noon and it's only $6!!!
- With Coke Zero on tap, you can't go wrong. Once you get some, tweet @cokezero and let us know what you're seeing and how the Zero went down.
- I carried two bottles of water in a tote bag. They never said anything.
- One of the best movie theaters in Los Angeles! Newly built. Plenty of movie options and located in a great shopping district with walking distance food restaurants and coffee shops.
- The IMAX is LieMAX
- Make sure you hide all outside drinks(beer, starbucks) or food(buffalo wild wings, chipotle etc.) j/k FYI no water allowed too.
- they are seriously being way strict now on the food and drinks inside...unless you sneak it in ;)
- Use the automated ticket machine. Way faster than the line on busy nights
- Have to see Gravity speechless!
- Beware - this is one of the AMC Theaters where the company is experimenting with adding a $2 surcharge on to silver and gold pass tickets. Applies to shows beginning at 4pm or later. Bad form, AMC.
- The AMC app has a "RunPee" feature that tells you when in the movie you can, well, you know - and what you missed. It will also tell you the length of the credits, and if there's a bonus scene.
- Go before noon for $6 movies! It's usually old people that early, so you don't have to worry as much about your movie being ruined by some jerk on his cell phone.
- This is my preferred movie snob theater because the screen and sound in the ETX theater is amazballs!
- Theatre 6 sucks ! Bad sound n small ! Had a nice worker help me tale huge drinks n popcorn, so Helpful :)