AMC Bay Street 16
Movie Theater, Cineplex
- the theaters are up the escalator
- Validate your parking before you leave the theater with their self validation machine.
- Skip the fake IMAX
- Coke Zero on tap... can't go wrong. Once you get some, tweet @cokezero & let us know what you're seeing and how the Zero went down.
- The best theater in the east bay. But this IMAX is not worth the extra money and 3D is never worth it. Stick to the regular theaters
- The seats here are way more comfy than the Metreon. And the arms go up.
- Before noon movies are $6. On Thursdays get a student discount. The IMAX is more like FakeMAX here.
- The ads and music before the show are excruciating, and everything that's wrong with chain theatres. So do avoid this place if you can and if you can't, bring your iPhone, and earplugs.
- Sign up for an AMC Stubs card for popcorn and drink upgrades!!
- skip paying nearly double for LIEMAX a.k.a. high-res digital projection cameras, *not* a large screen that would fill your field of vision
- Go to IT'SUGAR downstairs and go all out on CANDY before you see a movie!You'll get more for your money! Plus, they have WAY MORE options!!! :)
- Boooo! I hate how they don't give refills for buying a LARGE ICEE. =(
- Tip: 2 Fandango machines are upstairs too, beat the crowd! Also the food service is the worst, slow slow slow...
- If you can't keep quiet for 3 hours, do us all a favor and don't see a 3-hour movie.
- Poor customer service, kept being shuffled around.
- Make sure to validate your parking before you head out!
- Love buying my tixs at the kiosk instead of waiting in line. Food is over priced (of course) but theres a candy shop in the mall where you get a lot more for your money
- They raised prices on consessions! Watch with a girl and make her bring a large bag =)
- See a movie here. The theater is large, modern and clean. They offer discount on garage parking.
- Discounted parking $1.50 for for hours. Put your ticket in the validation machine.