AMC BarryWoods 24
Movie Theater, Cineplex
- Now would be a good time to mute your phone. :)
- Bring a big purse to sneak in goodies.
- The AMC Stubs Card is a MUST if you see a lot of movies.
- Their smoothie and Ice cream bar takes forever to serve you but it's worth the wait! The Peach Mango fruit smoothie is the best!
- avoid licking the floors, other than that it's pretty much just as good as any other theater. Although I wouldn't lick their floors either...
- Even though their ticket prices are typically the highest in the KC area, it's the best movie theatre. You really can feel the action.
- The daytime is the best time to watch a movie. No kids, no teeny boppers giggling, or people texting. The way a movie should be seen.
- This movie theatre doesn't butter the popcorn for you! Next time I'll go to the theatre at the plaza! Cheaper and they butter the popcorn.
- Make sure to get a blue berry icey!
- Go during the weekday to avoid the kiddies on the weekend.
- Beware the new ETX upcharge.
- Surprisingly expensive daytime rates during the week. Much more than other local theatres.
- Popcorn is always amazing. Movies are great here regardless of the room, but the prime is the most jaw dropping.
- If you go to see a new premiere, you must get there at least 1/2 hr. before the start to get a good seat!!!
- Gotta get the stubs card!
- They have a coffee "bar" for beverages also. AKA Starbucks AMC
- Great theater thats close to my home.
- Early show on the weekend is the best deal. $5.00/ticket. Not IMAX or 3D tho...
- The complete movie experience. Premier theatre features are excellent, but all of the theatres are clean and tidy. Nice bar for a pre show cocktail, and the classic movie snacks to round it all out.
- Expensive tickets. Theatres tend to be nice though.