AMC Aventura 24
Movie Theater, Cineplex
19501 Biscayne Blvd #3001 (Aventura Mall)
Aventura, FL 33180
- Beat the lines, crowds and overpriced tickets by going early on Sunday mornings. Tickets are only $6.00 or $9.00 for 3D. Great time to see a flick without the tacky and loud crowds!
- Never go at night on sunday its too damn crowded
- Smack dab inside the shopper's paradise that is Aventura Mall, this is an easy way to end an afternoon of throwing down cash for high-priced crap you really don't need.
- Best theatre for miles. Best food court also. Eat in the food court first and save $$. Don't buy the overpriced concession stand food.
- Bring your own food and drinks. Concessions are a rip off and the service sucks.
- Excelente complejo de cines, que incluye a un Imax Digital. Las salas 3D son RealD. En este complejo se hacen las presentaciones del Showeast
- Don't forget to ask for a coke in a large popcorn bucket just incase the large coke is too small...
- Never eat the hot dogs. NEVER.
- fine selection of flicks, nice big theater.
- Que bien se vive aca! Sana envidia
- Die hard sucked!
- Go early in the day around 11am
- Order tix online if possible
- For a business that runs on such a strict schedule their employees have no sense of urgency.
- If you can see the movie in IMAX it's worth the premium ticket
- Follow me on Twitter. @OmarShinez
- Bring your own food... pockets or bags.
- If you come with kids, always buy the large popcorn and drink, it gives you FREE refills!
- Dolby Atmos
- It is always good to come and relax at these movie theaters. Most of the times are clean, and kids are not running around. Comfy seats. Best quality on movies.