AMC Altamonte Mall 18
- Don't pay for your IMAX movies here; this screen is among the smallest IMAX screens in the Orlando area. But everything else about the moviegoing experience here is great!
- Wednesday is Free Popcorn Day all day long! Also, matinees before noon are only 6 bucks - yeah!
- This theater is always super cold - bring a jacket!
- This theater now has. Full bar. The bees on tap are Crud Light, Heineken, Blue Moon ad Sam Adams Seasonal.
- Great place to see a movie, always clean(no sticky floor).Staff is always friendly. IMAX is smaller then some others, but then again do remember IMAX came after this theater was built. Still worth it
- Prices are High but great Movie experience
- The IMAX is a mini IMAX
- Best movie theater in Seminole county.
- Nice theater, but cold. Remember to where a hoodie.
- Actually if you go to the movies a lot, the stubs program is well worth the $12 a year. If an occasional movie goer, not so much
- Do the AMC Stubs card.. its totally worth it!
- Two words: Love seats.
- Very nice area
- This is one of the nicest theaters around great for all ages!
- Always grab the top-center for the best view of the screen. :D
- The staff is nice, the screens are good and it is freezing in the theater.
- For some odd reasons they always put the big release movies in the smaller theatres.
- Free popcorn and drink refill! Comfortable seats! Nice place!
- Getting a little run down. Hard to get to.
- Draft beer available in the lobby!!!