Amadeus Cafe & Restaurant
122 E Washington St (Fifth Ave)
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- Relax in old world Eastern Europe. It's a FAVORITE!
- Try the dill pickle soup (any entree that sounds good will be good) and follow with a European pastry
- Potato salad is so good and creamy. Their vegetarian plate is delicious. Service was excellent, very warm and homey restaurant.
- The environment was very inviting on our first trip. The perogi,plate was delicious. Mary was an excellent server and made our visit very enjoyable. Please go!
- Start with the dill pickle soup and end with the Paprikash potato pancake
- Sunday Brunch is very good! Get coffee and don't be scared to get cultured :)
- Russian placek. Amazing. Cozy European feel. Great service.
- Cheese perogi's and dill pickle soup are both amazing
- The Budapest breakfast was wonderful. Simple fresh ingredients. They have the best potato pancakes I've ever had. I will be thinking a lot about their chicken stew. I hope to return soon!