Alvaro's Mexican Food
2301 W Orangethorpe Ave (Gilbert)
Fullerton, CA 92833
- They're chicken's drenched in water. Tacos drip water & sopes are like tortillas from sitting in an inch of water in the box. Treated like I was crazy when I returned the food for it to be corrected.
- Great food and sodas
- Carnitas all day
- Taquitos and Carne Asada are great. Good food and good pricing. The local neighborhood hole in the wall worth visiting.
- Try the Asada supernachos.
- Tacos de carne asada are delicious!
- Horchata is amazing! :)
- Bean rice and cheese burrito... Oh so amazing. Get it
- Get the sausage or bacon breakfast burrito combo with a drink; it's under $4. My usual is the sausage breakfast burrito with a jamaica (: