Latin American, Spanish
10:00am - 10:00pm
- The guacamole made tableside is definitey worth it!
- Tableside guac is killer ... Queso fundido may be horrible for you but damn it tastes so good!
- Uncle owns place :) love how successful this place is and the food is great!
- They really have improved from when they first opened. Trevor the msn behind the bar is awesome. Food is great... steak tips...guac... civiche is amazing. Ask trevor he wont steer u wrong.
- Stay away from the lomo saltado!! Fuckin atrocious and the server was such a douchebag!! Stay home next time sir!! Kthanks
- If you're there for brunch, in the center of the table where the omelet station is, there is a steam tray with tender, delicious, fajita meat.
- The service here is great. Try the huevos rancheros at the Sunday Brunch.
- A little pricey for mediocre Mexican food. The restaurant is beautiful, but this place isn't worth the hype. How do you also forget to add cilantro and onions in guacamole?
- Mango Pear Martini is very good.
- Sit on the patio if its a nice day. BEST guacamole and nachos in town. Bar tenders are AMAZING!
- Margaritas are great! The bar makes for great people watching.
- Save your money,nothing special,,,,Baja Fresh will do !!!
- @jackiefanclub vamos a Alto Plaza a comer.
- Chill spot for patio drinks!
- Get the tableside guacamole
- They have an identity crisis! They don't what they want to be.
- The pomegranate is great just know that it comes in a smaller glass than than some of the other margaritas.
- Awesome Tablones!! ending with Tres Leches! You must go with the option!!!
- Waiting 45 minutes for lunch is great!
- Carne Asada all day long!