The Alpine Tap Room
Bar, Dive Bar
2720 Ingersoll Ave (28th St.)
Des Moines, IA 50312
- Listen to proprietor Frank's salty banter. Order a Moscow Mule or a cheap frosty pitcher of Bud. Rockin old school jukebox.
- Drop your id at the bar in exchange for one of the best moscow mules in town.
- Great Bloody Mary for $3.50.
- The bartender is an asshole. To put it nicely.
- Moscow Mule - order one, nothing better!
- Best Moscow Mules in Des Moines! And they have Simpsons pinball
- Go to the Alpine, order a Moscow Mule, play some Simpsons pinball and try out the awesome jukebox.
- This place pretends to be cool but its not. Rude, curt, unhelpful, low class bartender with a mullet. Dirty, in disrepair, limited selection, no vibe. Go to Wellman's, Yacht Club, or Star Bar instead.
- Moscow mules are money here! But the copper cups are key!
- Cityview readers voted this best dive bar in Des Moines...and they're right!
- There is secret drank called the Alpine Cooler. Its fruity and refreshing, go figure.