Aloma Cinema Grill
Indie Movies, Movie Theater
2155 Aloma Ave (at St. Andrews Blvd)
Winter Park, FL 32792
- Beer is not expensive considering its a movie theater - 1/2 pitcher 6.59, 3/4 pitcher 9.59, pitcher 10.59 - compared to $6 bottles at other theaters
- It was a fun night.. Hangover 3 was a solid 65%.
- Hands down a great date night spot. Love their BBQ chicken nachos and root beer float!
- You can pick up free wifi from FedEx next door.
- Get early to get a table .... especially if you have a big group.
- Be nice to them and they'll remember your order!
- One of our favorite date destinations! :) The staff is always nice! We like Dominique!
- Only 3 theater but the tickets are cheap and they do play first run movie. Check out their selection some time because it is a great place to catch a flick
- Movie tickets are cheap but the food is quite pricey
- Clean, friendly and fairly cheap. Wish more people would come here. It only has three theaters but they show the newest films at cheap prices.
- They'll tell you their site says no refunds when they oversell a movie on Father's Day but that's a lie. They'll also try to convince you it's food- that too is a lie.
- Love this for a bite to eat and movie on comfortable chairs. Everything I have eaten has been extremely good.
- Don't go there. Aloma Cinema has rude management and staff. The food & drinks are over priced. If you get the food you order; food quality is terrible. Screen/Projection/Sound system are outdated.
- If you have ever been to AMC dine in, its very similar. Student discount $5!!
- The sangria was perfect
- Good price to go see a movie. The food is okay but a little pricey
- Food is meh, a little pricey, but ok for what you're getting.
- Dominic is the BEST server!!! :)
- Great movie theater- cheap first run films and beer! Evening shows have 5.50 student price!
- Drink a nice cold beer at a Kid movie!