- Run/bike the Mill Ruins paths just behind Gold Medal Park
- In King rooms, the iron is hid around the other side of the headboard.
- Great place to stay in Minneapolis.
- Room with double beds is larger than room with one king.
- Neat hotel. Check out the psychedelic elevator floors.
- Ask for a room on the 4th or 5th floor if you're here over the weekend. The DJ'd music at the WXYZ bar is extremely loud.
- Wifi is free, unlocked and FAST. Oh, yeah, happy hour till midnight.
- Great happy hour!
- Great location and nice rooms!!
- Don't want to cook? Don't worry. Bite Squad will bring you every type of food imaginable. Get $10 off your first order with coupon "FOURSQUARE" at www.bitesquad.com
- One of the best hotels i have stayed in through US. Friendly staff, spacious rooms. Hotel has a hot tub and gym. Free wifi.
- Let's the kids have some fun with some cool games in the back lounge near the conference room.
- Make sure you close your shades. The windows aren't tinted! Also have great gummy bears in their to go section
- There is a really hot and nice guy named Michael who works here. Cutest thing I've ever seen. HAS TATTOOS ;)
- Great Rooms, and free shuttle is a big bonus.
- For late night entertainment, watch the Aloft wake up channel ;)
- Great place to stay and use Starpoints!
- clean hotel. a bit in an odd spot but there is a great ice cream spot nearby and farmer market on Sat. wifi isn't amazing.
- Great location!
- Cool rooms. Great location