Stadium, Hockey, Basketball
- Time to BRING IT!! Welcome WWE Universe to Monday Night Raw!!
- Be sure to visit the Chicago Wolves Charities table behind section 116 for auctions, raffles and more! All of the proceeds go directly to the long list of charities that the Wolves support.
- Do NOT park in the Target parking lot. Automatic ticket from Rosemont's finest.
- Best hockey IN chicago (:
- Pace runs a bus from the Rosemont CTA blue line express to the arena. Much better value for a $1.75 than paying for parking. If you are using a transit card and comin off-line the train its $0.25.
- Boys, balls, and beers. Go Rush! Skip the light beer and hit the full bar with international beers at rear of stadium.
- carpool to save on outrageous parking charges! $20+ per vehicle.
- Cant get enough football? Grab a seat and check out the Chicago Rush. Enjoy homefield advantage here, at the arena football teams home base.
- Check out a Sky Game
- for $20 parking you would think they would have workers direct the traffic effectively before and after the event... but nope! -.-
- The seats are a bit cramped in the arena, BUT at least you will be standing for most of the concert! This place isn't as big as some arenas, so you should have a good view of the stage from any seat!
- If you have not been to a Wolves game, you are missing out on real hockey action.
- Rudest staff ever. They must truck ppl in from the northeast to work here.
- Their entire Parking set up SUCKS & is a Ripoff! !!
- Two toys and a box of popcorn, $50.00.
- Love seeing rockford vs. the wolves here
- They got Code Red on tap!
- 200 level has the smallest seats ever. Sardines anyone...?
- A pain in the Ash getting to it and leaving it.. Make sure you arrive early.. If not your be fighting to get around in the parking lot
- Come and check out some amazing basketball!